Ductless AC Experts in Beaufort SC and Surrounding Areas
Central air conditioning might seem convenient, but it poses more problems than you might think. High energy bills and a lengthy installation process are stressful for any homeowner in Beaufort, Saint Helena Island, Walterboro, Hardeeville, Bluffton or the surrounding areas in South Carolina. Are you looking for a simpler alternative? Consider switching to ductless air conditioning with Coastal Air Technologies, Inc.
Here are the benefits of choosing Coastal Air Technologies, Inc. to help you go ductless:
- We are a family owned and operated business.
- We are a proven Trane Comfort Specialist.
- We provide a one-year warranty with all ductless installation.
- We offer a 100-percent customer satisfaction guarantee.
- We perform 24/7 emergency service, including holidays.
Benefits of Going Ductless
Cooling your home at a temperature that’s comfortable for everyone in your household is a challenging feat. If you want to gain more flexibility with your cooling system, consider ductless air conditioning. Here are the most significant advantages of going ductless:
- Versatility: Because ductless systems don’t require a ductwork installation, they’re more flexible and easier to install.
- Exceptional Comfort: Your household members can adjust the temperature in their zones with the indoor unit of a mini-split. Everyone can manage their comfort with ease in different rooms.
- Simple Installation Process: A comfort consultant can install your ductless air conditioning unit quickly and efficiently in one day.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Energy losses aren’t associated with ductless systems because ductwork isn’t required for the installation process. This means that you don’t have to deal with leaks or gaps.
Types of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
When you’re choosing an HVAC system, you want a variety of options. Luckily, you can choose from a range of ductless systems customized to meet your needs, including:
- Wall Units: This system is the most common mini-split. They’re typically installed high on a wall in one of the rooms in your home.
- Heat Pumps: Ductless heat pumps deliver both heating and cooling to a specified room or area of your home. They’re simple to use and take up less space than traditional HVAC systems.
- Single-Zone or Multi-Zone Condenser Units: Single-zone units are ideal for your home if there’s only one room that requires cooling. If you want to cool all of the areas in your home, consider the multi-zone condenser unit instead.
- Ceiling Cassette: These mini-split systems have an outdoor unit and an indoor unit that sit on the ceiling. As opposed to wall units, ceiling cassettes have wider airflow.
Enhance Your Comfort with a Ductless AC System
If you’re looking to upgrade your HVAC system, consider investing in a ductless mini-split. Contact Coastal Air Technologies, Inc. to learn more about your options. One of our NATE-certified comfort consultants can answer your questions and schedule an appointment.