Whole-Home Filtration Can Eliminate the Negative Effects of Poor IAQ
The quality of your indoor air can have a negative impact on your health. When you neglect your air quality, it can result in a buildup of pollutants in your home.
Here are the following effects of poor indoor air quality:
- Frequent allergy and asthma symptoms
- Chronic cough
- Frequent headaches
- Upper respiratory congestion
- Watery eyes
- Heart disease
Indoor pollutants such as pollen, dust mites, smoking, dander, and biological growth all have negative impacts on your indoor air quality and health. Coastal Air Technologies, Inc. has products you need to improve the air you breathe in your home, including the Trane Clean Effects whole-home air filtration system and the REME HALO In-Duct Air Purifier.
REME HALO In-Duct Air Purifier and Other Indoor Air Quality Products
Maintaining healthy indoor air quality may seem hopeless, but there are steps you can take to improve it. The team at Coastal Air Technologies, Inc. is here to walk you through your options and teach you about the importance of achieving excellent air quality.
We sell the following indoor air quality products:
- Air Purifiers: If you suffer from allergies or asthma, investing in an air purifier can help your symptoms. Air cleaners, like the Reme Halo In-Duct Air Purifier, are designed to eliminate contaminants from the air in your house.
- Humidifiers: If you’re experiencing nose irritation, a dry cough, cracked lips, dry skin, dry throat, a bloody nose or irritated vocal cords, a humidifier could be the solution to your problems. Humidifiers add moisture to the air and prevent dryness from occurring, which helps prevent bodily irritation.
- Ventilators: These devices will improve your indoor air quality by making the air in your home less stuffy. They exchange stale indoor air for fresh and filtered outdoor air.
Indoor Air Quality Experts in Beaufort, South Carolina
At Coastal Air Technologies, Inc., we care about your comfort, no matter how complex the issue you’re experiencing. We’re dedicated to keeping your air clean and the indoor allergens at bay. If you want to learn more about your indoor air quality, call us today.